Human Resources Manager
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Human Resources Manager, you are responsible for providing first-class employee relation services to the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Human Resources Manager will also be required to manage succession planning and assist the HR Director with strategy. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide and deliver first-class employee relation services to the hotel
- Assist Human Resources Director with Human Resources strategy
- Manage succession planning with senior managers during the bi-annual appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Support managers to ensure success of their teams
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements
- Ensure completion of management reports for head office and region
- Control costs when possible and assist in meeting hotel/departmental financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
A Human Resources Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous HR managerial experience
- CIPD qualified
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency