Human Resources Manager
Great Wolf Lodge - Grapevine
Location: US - TX - Grapevine
Jan 5, 2018
Great Wolf Lodge - Grapevine
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records.
- Assists in payroll processing by helping to print daily employee time sheets for editing; maintain records, process payroll and check distribution.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increase; tracking vacation, sick and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs. Providing employee uniforms.
- Responsible for uniform inventory. Manages inventory of uniforms, supplying Finance directory with monthly inventory totals. Charges employees for their portion of uniform cost.
- Documents human resource actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resource department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings. Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
Provides clear, concise information regarding company policies and procedures, benefits and payroll to new and current employees. Establishes or improves new employee orientation and training to ensure successful transition of new hires.
Develops and implements a consistent interviewing process across departments that focuses on candidate qualifications and fit.
Keeps organized and updated employee files. Maintains security and confidentiality of employee information.
Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
Can define own role, take on responsibilities, and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
Have superior organizational skills. Keeps files and work area organized. Maintains a comprehensive library of reference and historical data.
Proven ability to compose memos, correspondence, agreements, and other professional documents.
Has experience applying federal and state regulations to proper classification of employees.
Spearheads organizational efforts to maximize diversity and creates an inclusive environment in which differences are valued.
Increases awareness of company's policies against sexual harassment.
Ensures compliance with federal and state employment laws.
Monitors employee injuries with workers compensation program. Ensures compliance with state worker's compensation laws.
Skilled at using database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail for management.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Human Resources / Training, Hotel Manager - Regional/Multi-Unit, Corporate Office / Executive