The Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor is an upscale lifestyle hotel where business and leisure is a seamless and relaxing experience. Our West Houston hotel offers spacious rooms and suites designed with contemporary décor and travel inspired conveniences. Enjoy a dip in the indoor saltwater pool and get energized in our Wellness Center!
Currently, we are searching for a high energy, innovative, and inspiring Director of Human Resources to lead the team of the Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor and build a positive foundation for the future. The ideal leader will create a top notch team by identifying the best in class talent, train and develop associates in their professional journeys, and serve as a true business partner to executive committee members and associates.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for assisting with the day to day functions of the Human Resources Department in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all associates of the Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor with the support required.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Ability to effectively at listen to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and training seminars
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.