Human Resources Manager
Location: US - MA - Marlborough
Our hotel is seeking a dynamic Human Resources Manager to oversee and administer all Human Resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, team member relations, performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, affirmative action compliance, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support This position is the sole HR practitioner for a staff of 100.
- Provide assistance, guidance and counseling to the General Manager, management staff and the line team.
- Directed the management staff in effective recruiting and interviewing techniques to ensure the hiring and retention of qualified team members, in charge of full cycle recruiting for all management and line level positions
- Control the administration of wages and benefits to ensure accurate and equitable application. Conduct salary and benefit surveys to control expenses and maintain market consistency. Process payroll for staff of 100. Review all personnel changes for merit and accuracy.
- Develop staff by administering all corporate training programs. Instructed training classes: Management Development Training, Employment Law - EEO/ADA/AAP, Diversity and Orientation.
- Report and document employee injuries, monitored Workers’ Compensation claims and facilitated closure and timely return to work. Safety and Loss Prevention Leader.
- Hospitality experience is preferred
- 3 or more years of Human Resources experience