Human Resources Manager
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
Location: US - FL - Singer Island
The beautiful beachfront Hilton Singer Island is seeking a Human Resources Manager with a Generalist background who will be solely responsible for the Human Resources department related to administrative duties, recruitment, brand and corporate standards training, developing employee relations and following corporate initiatives.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all duties, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Human Resources Manager ensures the efficient administration and management of all human resources functions, including recruiting, training, and all corporative directives for wage/benefit administraction, compliance with statuary requirements and event planning for associate related activies.
- This individual provides each department with the personnel, guidance, and support necessary to achieve their guest service and business objectives.
- Oversee overall hotel recruitment and hiring activities strategies for all exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Support and uphold hotel philosophy concerning hiring, employee relations, supervision and disciplinary action.
- Ensures that key education and training courses are delivered at the hotel in accordance with standards.
- Conducts employee orientation, brand and management training as necessary.
- Coaches managers on effective ways to motivate employees, communicates performance expectations, discusses employee performance and recognizes exemplary service.
- Counsels managers and employees on effective ways to address and resolve employment related issues.
- Encourages recognition of employee contribution by coordinating a hotel-wide recognition programs.
- Maintain legal and accurate personnel files.
- Work closely with all Executive Committee members in supporting and achieving the hotel's goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws.
Five years of progressive Human Resources experience. Must possess excellent computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.