Human Resources Manager
The Sagamore Resort
Location: US - NY - Bolton Landing
The position is responsible for all areas of Human Resource administration including employment, payroll administration, employee relations, employee housing, employee benefits, compensation, and management development/training all in coordination with the corporate office. The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensures compliance with all federal and state employment and wage & hour laws.
· Directs all recruiting and employment activities for management and hourly position with the time periods established.
· Oversee weekly payroll.
· Coordinates all management and employee development training including New Hire Orientation · Participates in meetings with associates and managers.
· Conducts all internal investigations as it relates to employees.
· Responsible for administration and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
. Process all required paperwork to obtain visas for foreign workers
· Maintains all personnel records according to state and federal laws and company guidelines.
· Manages the FMLA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation, OSHA, and New York State Disability requests.
5 to 7 years related hospitality and human resources experience and training. Individual must be able to manage multiple tasks with energy and assertiveness. The Human Resource Manager needs to present excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to solve problems, a willingness to learn and ability to adapt in a fast pace team environment.
Computer skills required include working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong writing and mathematical skills are a must along with knowledge of foreign worker’s visas.
· Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance after 90 day probationary period
· 401(K) after one year
. Paid Time Off after one year