Carmel Valley Ranch
Human Resources Manager (People Services)
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Human Resources / Training, Hotel Manager - Regional/Multi-Unit, Corporate Office / Executive
For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for administering and managing the People Services operation, as well as meeting established financial expectations and quality standards. This includes Keeper of the Culture, Recruiting, Training & Development, Performance Management, and Administration.Essential Functions
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the People Services office
- Participate in strategic planning including staffing, training, and financial goals
- Know government regulations pertaining to HR and recordkeeping
- Oversee performance management and ensure performance evaluations are conducted in a timely manner as well as goal setting and performance management as it relates to our talent management system
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing. Utilize and update applicant tracking system. Coordinate competency based hiring interviewing
- Assist in conducting wage surveys, analyzing data, and making recommendations
- Assist in coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions
- Assist in administering associate benefits and open enrollment
- Assist in administering FMLA/LOA functions
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and with the ability to learn HRIS systems
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
- Must have excellent associate relations skills