Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Human Resources Manager
Graduate Lincoln Hotel
Welcome to Graduate Lincoln—where your intellectual curiosity meets your favorite place to Work!
Team central for Husker happenings, Graduate Lincoln is just a dash to campus and amid all the historic Haymarket District fun. Here, students, faculty and alum can enjoy a cool and comfortable respite from the everyday. With 231 guest rooms and suites and over 15,000 square feet of meeting space, the Graduate Lincoln is elegant enough to host Lincoln’s most beautiful weddings, and a smart choice for corporate meetings, educational events and down home fun.
The lobby is decked in vibrant greens and warm rich wood—a nod to Nebraska’s vast parklands and grand landscape with forest green hand glazed tile, cozy emerald sofas, rustic herringbone floors and exposed brick walls. Playful moments include corn print curtains in our rooms and front desk drapery that pays homage to the state’s great late night son, Johnny Carson. Gather your group for vintage pinball and arcade games, or convene at a communal table—the perfect hub for conversation, camaraderie and a cup of joe.
So whether you’re hitting UNL for a meeting or meet up, cheering on the scarlet and cream, or taking in a concert at Pinewood Bowl, consider us your home away from home. Our warm, friendly and whip smart staff can guide you in and around town, or tuck you in for a great night or few. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Graduate Lincoln can mean for you!
We are looking for an individual to join our as a Human Resources Manager.
The essential responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager are:
• Employee recruitment and hiring including: posting job openings, coordinating screenings and initial interviews
• Conducting New hire orientation and onboarding
• Reviewing policies with new hires
• Maintaining employee files in accordance with company standards and government regulations
• Performing periodic internal audits to ensure compliance
• Explaining benefits to employees and conducting open enrollment
• Addressing employee and management questions and concerns regarding policies and procedures
• Co-Chairing the employee and community engagement committees
• Maintaining and updating bulletin boards and employee posting areas throughout the hotel
The requirements for the Human Resources Manager are:
• A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources or a combination of education, training or experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of this position
• must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources capacity or similar
• Knowledge and familiarity with state and local laws and compliance regulations
• Professionalism and confidentiality, especial when addressing sensitive issues
• Strong organizational skills
Must be able to work regular business hours: Monday - Friday; approx. 40 to 50 hours a week
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including insurance, 401k and bonus/incentive programs
Pyramid Hotel Group. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.