Human Resources Director
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Formulate partnerships across the organizationto assess and drive value of HR services to leaders in an effort tohelp achieve the business objectives of the organization.
* Manage all team member and labor relationsissues, to include grievances and contract negotiations.
* Partner with the leaders on disciplinaryprocedures to ensure consistency and compliance with local union contracts.
* Maintain a high level of business literacyabout the business unit's core function, financial position, mid-range plans,culture and competition.
* Analyze business unit trends and metrics inpartnership with HR cross functional resources to develop solutions, programsand policies.
* Partner with both the business unit and HR toassess and effectively address human resources needs in areas such asorganizational design, performance management, talent selection, compensation,and career, competency and leadership development.
* Understanding of Federal and local lawsensuring we are in compliance and knowing when to escalate to legalexperts.
* Identify employees ready for positions ofgreater organizational impact, contributing to the effective utilization ofbest talent across different functions in the organization.
* Participate in the evaluation and monitoringof training programs' success. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
* Identify key and high potential employees andcollaborate on development plans to increase their organizational impact andprovide future talent.
* Guide and coach managers on how toappropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 7 Years in HR working within a variety of functions within the Hotel Industry
- 5 Years of experience with New York Unions or strong labor experience in another location.
- Extensive experience in Labor Relations and contract negotiations
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Experience defining and utilizing business metrics to accomplish and measure initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to consult high level clients
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
- 3 years working within a similar consulting or organizational development function
- 5 years of operational experience
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft
- PHR Certification
- Ability to oversee an operation responsible for driving sales, marketing or and P&L is a plus.
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment