Human Resources Director (Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City)
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Human Resources, you would be responsible for directing and administering the Human Resources function in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Oversee and administer all Human Resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, team member relations, labor relations and contract compliance, performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, affirmative action compliance, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support
* Provide assistance, guidance and counseling to the General Manager, leadership staff and line team members
* Develop, implement and administer policies and programs related to the management of all hotel personnel to ensure the maintenance of a positive, productive, fair and consistent employment environment
* Manage all team member and labor relations; if hotel has a collective bargaining agreement, this will include negotiating contracts and settlements, handling grievances, mediations and arbitrations
* Participate in and lead meetings
* Recruit, interview and train team members
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!