Lompoc Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
The HR Director’s responsibility is to ensure effective and economical utilization of the Human Resources in the hotel by directing, supervising, and coordinating the daily activities and routines of the personnel function, including recruiting and employment, compensation and benefits, and training.
1. Recruits and screens applicants.
2. Maintains employee files.
3. Conducts employee orientation.
4. Monitors employee training and development programs.
5. Monitors performance review program for all employees at hotel.
6. Complies with all company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment practices.
7. Conducts surveys of compensation and employment trends in local marketplace.
8. Maintains and monitors an effective employee relations program.
9. Monitors worker’s compensation costs.
10. Assists management staff in the administration of personnel policies.
11. Administers support procedures for timely distribution of paychecks.
12. Maintains fair wage and salary administration in the hotel in accordance with policy.
13. Maintains positive employee relations in a supportive environment.
14. Participates in safety loss control.
15. Administers benefits programs for hotel employees.
16. Maintains an appropriate level of community affairs involvement.
Skills and Abilities:
Think logically to make decisions.
Interpret information in mathematical, written and diagram form, such as statistical reports, profit and loss statements, financial statements and credit regulations.
Understand the effect politics and economic trends will have on company or organization's plans.
Continually make decisions based on experience and personal feelings as well as on facts and figures.
Speak to large groups.
Deal with all kinds of people ranging from civic leaders to employees and from legislators to the general public.
Speak and write clearly and with authority.
B.A. or equivalent degree in Human Resource
Management, and 2-4 years of human resource management experience