• Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
• Attend meeting and take minutes.
• Manage existing files and create new ones as needed.
• Greet internal & external guests in a friendly and professional manner.
• Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
• Handle complaints/questions/special requests from internal guests.
• Assist with the recruitment process.
• Conduct initial pre-screening interviews for candidates
• Review and respond to all timesheet edits, payroll corrections, etc.
• Maintain monthly update of employee birthday and anniversaries.
• Maintain employee files.
• Ability to resolve conflicts.
• Ability to conduct training.
• Other duties as requested by your manager.
• Monitor, prepare and communicate financial reports in accordance with Wyndham’s requirements meeting various due dates; i.e., daily labor, tip, month-end, overtime reports, etc.
• Monitor and prepare deduction schedules and payments as necessary; i.e., credit union, garnishments, health & welfare, pension and union dues, etc.
• Ensure proper paycheck distribution for each department periodically.
• Maintain a working knowledge of current payroll related laws and regulations.
• Prepare all required payroll journal entries.
• Keep supervisor informed of any unusual events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
• Copy and distribute reports as necessary.
• Monitor and maintain timekeeping equipment.
• Retrieve and process all deposits in accordance with Wyndham’s Hotel Group standards.
• Maintain adequate supplies of change and provide change to all departments as scheduled.
• Issue or redeem cashier banks as needed by the departments with the approval of the Controller.
• Audit cashier banks as required by Wyndham’s standards. Maintain all documentation.
• Process petty cash receipts and reimbursements on a regular basis and inform management of any deviations to policy.
• Maintain a complete record of all funds transferred to and from the bank.
• Ensure adequate controls on the General Cashier’s fund in accordance with hotel standards.
• Maintain all cashier contracts.
• Process “duebacks” on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all cashier’s operating equipment is in good condition and working order (cash drawers, cashier vaults, credit card equipment, etc.), if applicable.
• Maintain adequate inventory of cashier supplies, including deposit envelopes, credit card vouchers, and other printed materials.
• Maintain and ensure the security of the safe, its combination, and all cashier vaults. Immediately notify management of any security breaches. Immediately request a change of the safe combination in any event of entry other than the General Cashier.
• Keep management informed of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
• Prepare copy and distribute reports as necessary.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background check & drug testing for all positions.