The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the HRD and other departmental managers in the day- to- day operations of the Human Resources office including clerical and record keeping duties. He/she is also responsible for responding internal and external inquiries regarding benefits, employment, policies and other HR-related issues.
· Conduct prescreening interviews
· Respond to unemployment claims.
· Track and maintain property compliance with required compliance trainings.
· Maintain new hire, termination, transfer and promotions via Oracle.
· Assist in performing department audits.
· Prepare and place recruitment advertising.
· Process paperwork for terminating associates.
· Assist in Wyndham Orientation – explain benefits, conduct tour of property.
· Become certified trainer in all Human Resources training modules.