Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
TheHuman Resources Coordinatorwill offer support to all aspects of the Human Resources functions for our hotels to include: recruitment assistance, reference checking, background check processing, verifying I9’s have been completed properly, electronic on-boarding is effectively conducted, assisting with benefit enrollment and administration, unemployment, and accurately processing data.Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruitment process of new associates by posting positions, prescreening candidates, scheduling interviews if requested, processing data, generating specific reports for the assigned hotels.
- Reviewing I9’s to ensure accuracy and verifying active and termed I9’s storage their presence all associates.
- Complete data entry related to associate personal information, payroll processing, benefits administration, and audit all input for accuracy. Compile reports from the database as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Health and Welfare programs, including Health and Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement Savings, Voluntary Benefits Programs.
- Complete monthly benefits bills.
- Ensuring bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly HR/Payroll reports and invoices are created, processed and provided to hotels.
- Administer Crestline Hotels & Resorts Leave of Absence policies and procedures, including communication of company policies, distribution of required paperwork, provision of FMLA notification to all eligible associates, and where applicable, updating associate employment status in HCM system.
- Complete Unemployment Compensation claim forms with associate separation or layoff information.
- Process associate terminations: secure electronic signature from hotels; update payroll system, and terminate benefits in all systems.
- Maintain accurate trace files and communicate daily traces to the Human Resource Manager.
- Assist with any other projects assigned by the Senior Human Resources Manager.
College Degree (BA/BS/Associate): or Work Equivalent
College degree preferred. Must have at least two (2) to three (3) years of related Human Resources experience. Experience in hospitality preferred.
Microsoft Office Suite