Human Resources Coordinator
Holiday Inn & Suites Alexandria - Old Town
Location: US - VA - Alexandria
Come join our team!
We are a full-service hotel in the heart Alexandria Old Town and are currently looking for an efficient part time flexible Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to manage a variety of HR administrative duties. Responsibilities will include daily HR functions like keeping track of employee’s records, maintaining records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) and assisting with the interview/screening process
Our ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. This candidate will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Our hotel offers Competitive Pay & Health Benefit Packages, Annual Raises, Vacation & Sick time, Discounts on Hotels Worldwide & Flexible Scheduling
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team at our Hotel apply today via our company website at www.pmhotelgroup.com/careers
· Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance when needed
· Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
· Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
· Coordinate training sessions and seminars
· Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
· Previous experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
· Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
· Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint)
· Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (UltiPro a plus)
· Familiarity with social media recruiting
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills