Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We are currently seeking an HR Coordinator for our corporate office in Chicago. The HR Coordinator will support the Human Resources Recruiting team by providing administrative support at the corporate and property level. Additionally, this position will monitor background check processing for all new hires.
Job duties included:
* Draft new hire offer letters
* Assist with the collection of new hire paperwork
* Assist with creating new hire packets
* Assist the Recruiting team with scheduling interviews
* Post jobs when needed
* Update the internal career page on an ongoing basis
* Track employee terminations
* Track all temporary employee activity related to on-boarding and terminations
* Manage the requesting of new vendors for travel reimbursement
* Monitor background checks for property level new hires and notify hiring manager as needed
* Assist with defense of unemployment claims
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or similar field of study required along with 1-2 years of experience
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Successful candidates will be deadline oriented, organized, have strong time management skills and have strong attention to detail
* Excellent computer literacy in MS Office suite of products
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.