A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Human Resources Administrator
Seasonal Part Time Position
Job Description: Provide administrative support to all functions of the Human Resources Department.
- Provide support to the Human Resources office for daily functions and projects
- Maintain and proactively update employment and other (insurance/medical/etc) files
- Data entry and processing of employment transactions such as hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and change of status into HRIS - ADP
- Assist with data entry and support for payroll as needed
- Generate employment reports for tracking of initiatives, projects and/or compliance; as needed
- Order and maintain office supplies; manage and update human resources bulletin boards as needed
- Assist with addressing team member concerns; respond to inquiries
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Professional, Helpful, friendly, approachable communication style
- Minimum of 1 year previous Human Resources experience
- Professional, polished appearance and presentation skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
International Bay Clubs/Balboa Bay Resort and Club is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D and E-Verify Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.