Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners.
As a team member at Wild Dunes, we offer exciting staff discounts and benefits: reduced golf fees, complimentary Tennis Court and Recreation pool usages, retail outlet and national hotel discounts. We are a united and coordinated collection of talented and diverse individuals who are here for a single purpose - to serve our guests. Together, we provide service for our guests that will surprise and delight.
Job OverviewYou are responsible for serving gourmet coffee and other products with friendly, individualized attention towards each guest. You will create a unique and authentic experience for our guests by providing prompt service, quality beverages, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.Essential Functions
- Genuine care about beverage standards and using the guest name during service.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing issues, proactively working to resolve them, and communicating them to the store manager.
- Deliver distinctively different and authentic experiences to all guests by acting with a customer-comes-first attitude.
- Commitment to above-par sanitation of the store and the work environment.
- Use basic math skills to handle cash and credit transactions
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Flexibility. Hospitality is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours; our coffee-loving guests are early risers so you must be too!
- Awesome Memory. Your ability to memorize drink recipes and remember guest names will help you stand out during your interview!
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected. The ability to be friendly in the wee hours of the morning is a must.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through legible writing.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.