A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: Performs complex and confidential administrative functions to facilitate operations within assigned department. Aides executives/administrators in staff capacity by coordinating office services, such as budget preparation and control, special management studies and personnel administration.
- Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions. Studies methods of improving work measurements or performance standards.
- Analyzes organization operating practices, such as recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Analyzes jobs to determine position responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments, promotions, and evaluation of workflow.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems.
- May compile, store and retrieve management data.
- May assist in preparation of budget needs and annual reports of organization.
- May interview job applicants, conduct orientation of new employees, and plan training programs.
- Performs mail and check recording according to company policy.
- Maintains office and copy machine supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Logically make decisions based on personal experience as well as facts and figures.
- Interpret information in mathematical, written and diagram form, such as statistical reports, profit and loss statements, financial statements and credit regulations.
- Understand the effect politics and economic trends will have on company or organization's plans.
- Speak to large groups and deal with all kinds of people ranging from civic leaders to employees and from legislators to the general public.
- Speak and write clearly and with authority.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 6 mo office experience