The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global
hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in
70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And
we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and
diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service
culture and have a passion for excellence. To
learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
to engage, enlighten and inspire our guests, The Summit promises a
transformative journey from everyday to extraordinary. From thought-provoking
works of art to chef-curated dining experiences, we'll spark your sense of
creativity and self discovery at every turn. The Summit shines the spotlight on
Cincinnati’s art scene.
less than 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, The Summit is set to usher in a
new era of style in the Queen City. The anchor of a $124 million mixed-use
project on the Medpace campus, our 239-room hotel is an artful, inspiring
setting for business and pleasure.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Housepersonto work at the art-centric Summit Hotel in Cincinnat. This
position is responsible for assisting housekeepers in maintaining high standards of quality.
will include but not be limited to:
- Perform heavy cleaning of guest rooms including
stripping floors, maintaining carpets and cleaning balconies and windows.
- Uses appropriate cleaning chemicals utilizing all
established safety procedures.
- Operates housekeeping cleaning equipment including
carpet/floor care tools as assigned.
- Move furniture as necessary.
- Participate in general cleaning with tasks such as
turning mattresses and removing sheers and drapes.
- Ensure that all equipment is distributed and maintained
in proper operating order.
- Prior heavy duty cleaning experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
· Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
· Frequently is required to talk or hear.