Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures, standards, and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Meet the hotel standards for cleanliness of public areas; clean all assigned areas of the hotel on schedule.
• Walk all assigned floors at the beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty ash urns, trash and linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
• Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to appropriate locations.
• Clean lobby area (e.g. dusting, vacuuming, polishing).
• Clean exercise facilities and vending areas
• Aid section housekeepers as needed.
• Respond to guest requests and questions and report any guest issues or lost and found items.
• Clean toilets, sinks, mirrors, floors and counter tops in public and employee restrooms.
• Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training.
• Maintain equipment and report needed repairs to maintenance.
• Replenish restroom and pool supplies as needed.
• Responsible for sweeping, vacuuming and refuse disposal.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
Prior janitorial experience helpful.
Knowledge of floor buffer, extractor operation.
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay (Emeryville)
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Karla Patron
Contact Title: HR Director