At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Keeps all guest corridors and stairways neat, clean, vacuumed, and dusted.
- Cleans all linen closet floors and empties trash on floors.
- Stocks all Room Attendant carts with proper supplies.
- Restocks guestroom supplies in the linen closet weekly.
- Maintains inventory of all guest supplies. Delivers guest request items when assigned. Returns to Housekeeping office after guest has checked out.
- Assists the Room Attendants by removing soiled linen from the carts throughout the day. Brings to laundry room to be laundered.
- Delivers linen from the laundry to the floors upon request.
- Folds all towels to be distributed to assigned Room Attendants.
- Offers all assistance possible to the guests.
- Assists during general cleaning times with tasks such as turning mattresses and removing sheers and drapes.
- Gathers soiled linens and delivers to Laundry department.
- Delivers clean linens to the Housekeeping and Kitchen areas daily.
- Separates linen into laundry carts.
- Empties trash from Housekeeping areas. Transports trash and waste to central disposal area.
- Records linen inventory in housekeeping closets on a daily basis.
- Delivers roll-a-way beds and cribs to guests.
- May perform Laundry Attendant duties as required.