A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Be knowledgeable of all services/features and local attractions/activities to anticipate and respond to guest inquiries
- Must be detail oriented, organized and flexible and ensure completion of all general cleaning duties as assigned; check in with supervisor for additional assignments throughout the shift
- Stock cleaning carts, housekeeping storage and linen closets and public areas with designated supplies and equipment
- Maintain complete knowledge of proper maintenance and use of equipment
- Monitor and maintain safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas as assigned (i.e. remove trash and linen, wipe down shelves/counters, vacuum carpets and area rugs, sweep and wax floor, relocate improperly stored items to proper storage areas, etc.)
- Follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing of, or moving objects/materials and/or the clean-up of blood, infectious materials, or bodily fluids in accordance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Provides accurate key control and effective security for all keys, buildings and vehicles
- Follow proper procedures to report any damages or maintenance problems
- Handle lost and found items according to department and company procedures
- Report to work on time and according to posted schedule
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED or minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Previous hospitality experience in a Four Diamond quality organization preferred
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write in the basic English language
- Must be available to work, varied shifts and flexible schedules