Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Bartender sets up, prepares and serves beverages and breaks down bars in safe and efficient compliance with Company policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Housekeeping Houseman will provide exceptional support in maintaining a warm and inviting, clean guest room, public space, and pool area for our guests by adhering to hotel standards. With care and thoughtfulness, the Houseman will respond to guest requests in a discrete and gracious manner, and ensure their needs are met and followed up on in a timely manner.
Assist the Room Attendants in ensuring all assigned guest rooms are immaculate, keeping every detail in mind including cleaning bathtubs, toilets, sinks, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, floor surfaces, making beds, emptying trash, dusting, vacuuming, etc. as trained and as outlined in the hotel standards.
- Safely adhere to processes and procedures for use of cleaning agent supplies and equipment.
- Maintain and replenish linens, supplies and amenities in housekeeping closets.
- Deliver housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, etc.) to guest rooms upon request from the guest or front desk.
- Deep clean assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of rooms and public areas, window washing, hotel light fixtures, and guest elevators/
- Return and report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Office in a timely manner.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures as trained for all aspects of the position, including personal safety as well as work safety.
- Maintain assigned keys in a secure manner.
- Report to work on a consistent manner according to schedule.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Perform any other duties as requested.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and organized appearance according to Hotel Granduca standards.
- Must be passionate about providing warm, engaging and personalized service.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a full-service luxury hotel preferred.
- Must be highly responsible and dependable.
Must be a team player and able to work cohesively with all members of the team with minimum supervision.