Looking for an amazing place to work and play in the Canadian Rockies? Come join our family! Deer Lodge in Lake Louise, Alberta is looking for 2 Housemen. Subsidised staff accommodations, meal plan, career growth opportunities and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, Ski/Snowboard pass discounts, lodge and restaurant discounts and more.
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager
HOURS: As Required
Primary Function of the Position
- Full cooperation is essential with all employees to sustain high levels of productivity.
- Working all shifts (must be flex) 7 to 3 3 to 11 11pm to 7am
- Working to clean all common areas in the hotel
- Assist in maintaining of criteria set by Housekeeping department.
- Cleaning all common areas
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning public bathrooms,
- Restocking supplies, assisting housekeepers if required, cleaning the dining room
- Lounge areas, bar area, working as the night security person when on that shift
- May be asked to drive a staff member to the village
- May be asked to drive to the village to pick up the mail
- Physical work daily
- Strip rooms and deliver clean linens/towels.
- Restocking linen closets, accepting new linen at shipping /receiving area
- Taking out dirty linen bins for pick up
- Stocking the linen closets - stocking housekeeping bins
- Perform other duties as required.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Must have full driver's license and clean driving record
- Good written and verbal English skills to provide reporting services
- Flexible to work all shifts
- Handling guest issues in a professional manner
- Physically fit: demands of the position include walking, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, lifting (up to 30 lbs)