Westmont Hospitality Group was founded in 1975. What started with a single hotel in North America, has grown to become one of the largest privately-held hospitality organizations in the world.
Throughout the years, Westmont has had an ownership interest in and operated over 1,100 hotels. Currently this stands at over 400 hotels across three continents. Westmont has formed strategic alliances with many of the world's largest hotel brands. These include Marriott, Hilton, Fairmont, InterContinental Hotels Group, Accor, Starwood, Wyndham, Choice Hotels, Radisson and Best Western. Westmont has a very diversified portfolio ranging from budget and aparthotels to mid-market business and large conference hotels to boutique hotels and luxury resorts.
Our team members are our most valued resource. Their expertise is what drives our future success.
If you are skilled in the hospitality industry and seek a stimulating workplace that fosters creativity, teamwork and personal development, contact us today. We reward our employees with the benefits and opportunities you'd expect from an industry leader.
Hilton Cincinnati Airport is seeking to hire an energetic, outgoing individual who possesses a keen attention to the details to join our housekeeping team as a Supervisor/Room Inspector.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Visually inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms and corridors for cleanliness and appearance. Prepare work orders for shampooers to clean carpets and supply room attendants to maintain par stock in closet, etc.
- Train and monitor performance of room attendants and housepersons. Provide organization, instruction, guidance, communication, counseling, as well as exercise good judgment. Ensure all jobs are completed within the shift. Prepare P.M. room status report.
- Take requested inventories of furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, etc. Ensure that both carts and linen/supply closets are kept clean, neat, and stocked according to departmental guidelines. Upon inspection of VIP rooms, make certain all VIP supplies are in place.
- Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and corridors via work orders. Telephone deficiencies considered emergencies (i.e. overflowing toilets or broken pipes in bathrooms, lights out in bathrooms, closets, or corridors, broken mirror or window) to the maintenance department.
- Expedite special guest requests, such as extra towels, blankets or pillows.
- Open and Close Housekeeping Department.
- Turn in all lost and found items and all guest room keys.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Follow safety and security procedures and rules.
- Know department fire prevention and emergency procedures.
- Utilize protective equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed are:
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School education preferred.
- Minimum six months supervisory experience or one year of comparable Housekeeping experience acceptable.
- Ability to read and write basic English in order to complete forms such as a room status report.
- Ability to provide clear direction, instruction and guidance to subordinates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise judgment and implement control over the performance of subordinates.
- Talk to many different kinds of people to give information, answer questions and provide required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.