About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Supervise staff in the performance of all daily procedures to ensure they are performed to standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities
- Inspect guest rooms, guest corridors, elevator foyer area, vending area, service area including linen closet, staff restroom and storage area
- Inspect public areas/bathrooms, restaurants, spa, pool area, offices and service areas after being cleaned by respective personnel, using designated checklists
- Assist staff with their job functions where needed to ensure optimum cleanliness and service standards for guests
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques and chemical handling, requirements and use of equipment
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal. Provide legible communication
- Compute mathematical calculations
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Ability to ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training
- Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers