Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Do you have an eye for details? Do you love to make guests feel at home with your passion for hospitality? You could be the Housekeeping Inspector we are seeking!
- The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for inspecting and some pre-setting of guest rooms and ensuring proper cleanliness standards are met of all guest rooms, bathrooms, corridors, service and public areas and linen closets
- Leads and supervises the Room Attendants, Housepersons, Lobby Attendants in their daily duties to ensure service and guest standards are met and the daily operations of the department is running smoothly.
- Handles guest concerns or needs in a prompt and efficient manner, notifying and working with other departments if additional assistance is required for guest satisfaction
- Take initiative to interactive with guests and team members in a friendly and professional manner
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Assist with Lost and Found and Inventory
- Report any maintenance issues
- Ensure all safety and security policies are followed
- Run and prepare the necessary room and guest reports as needed
- Prepare opening and closing assignments as needed
- Qualified Candidates must possess the follow:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Able to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Meticulous eye for details and cleanliness standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with a Hotel Property Management System (OnQ a plus), computer and email communication
- One - two years guest room attendant experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Creole Speaking a Plus
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
2 years: Previous Housekeeping Experience - Room Attendant and/or Supervisor
Licenses & Certifications