About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Come join us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim / Garden Grove. Just over a mile from the “Happiest Place on Earth”, we want you to join our team and create the “Happiest Place to Work”. A team that doesn’t just focus on offering good customer service ; a team that wishes to add that touch of Hamptonality.
The purpose of a HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to direct housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervise housekeeping staff, including room attendants, laundry attendants, public area attendants and inspect, train and supervise room attendants to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
* Provides open communications, training, coach and counsel and provides performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Monitors the condition of all housekeeping equipment for proper maintenance, cleaning and repair to protect assets and ensure maximum efficiency and a safe work environment.
* Assesses inventory, assigns, inspects and verifies and reports status of rooms/suites.
* Ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies.
* Record data concerning work assignments, personal actions and prepare periodic reports.
* May inspect rooms as occupancy and staffing needs fluctuate.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High school education is not required.
* Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
* Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
* Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.