BASIC FUNCTION: The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Housekeeping leadership team in overseeing the proper and smooth operation of the Housekeeping Department. The Housekeeper Supervisor will monitor all aspects of employee activity to ensure the highest quality in cleanliness and service throughout the guest rooms and corridors.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous supervisory experience in hotel housekeeping preferred.
Ability to handle high stress situations.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge and use of electronic technology.
Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring of all housekeeping staff.
- Help Housekeeping Manager with proper, adequate training and re-training of all housekeeping staff.
- Identify employees for possible promotions.
- Identify to the Housekeeping Manager and employees requiring coaching, counseling or progressive discipline, with intent to improve performance, attitude and appearance.
- Give Commendations as warranted.
- Assist with department purchasing, maintaining consistent availability of all cleaning products, machinery, amenities, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of the “Quality Assurance Program”.
- Assist in the implementation of new standards to provide the guests the highest quality of service.
- Through close communication with Housekeeping Manager, recommend areas in need of improvement.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories, with timely reporting to Accounting.
- Assist with scheduling to keep payroll costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensure that other expenses are kept within budgeted guidelines, through monitoring of staff handling and usage of supplies and equipment.
- Attend all scheduled meetings Report in either written or verbal form all information to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Responsible for proper quality control and daily monitoring of housekeeping staff.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and fair performance appraisals of all staff.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center