As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will ensure that the housekeeping division meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. This position is a day shift and weekend work is required.The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Work well with a team of 10-20 housekeepers daily
- Inspect guest rooms prior to guests checking in.
- Use a computer to track vacancy
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure the housekeeping team is adhering to all safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- This position may require you to lift, push, pull up to 25 pounds
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable being on their feet for the duration of their shift
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel room discounts
- We are on the Bus Line!
*Specific plans for specific positions