Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Housekeeping Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates work activities of the Housekeeping staff in hotel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: Verify room status on A.M. report; report discrepant rooms; prioritize and update status of check-out rooms.
- Ensure that assigned staff have reported to work; document any late or absent employees.
- Coordinate breaks for assigned staff. Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Assign designated guest room keys and beepers to assigned staff.
- Maintain accurate record of such and ensure security of keys.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Inspect supply levels of floor closets.
- Assign designated personnel to rectify any deficiencies.
- Check Room Attendant's carts for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems.
- Inspect rooms cleaned by assigned Room Attendants, using designated checklist.
- Directly contact Room Attendant and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
- Update room status after approving cleanliness and condition in accordance with departmental standards.
- Check vacant rooms, verify status and update status of discrepant rooms throughout the shift.
- Check DND rooms and verify status.
- Mark dirty sheets of randomly selected assigned rooms and follow up to ensure
- Room Attendant's have changed bed sheets.
- Counsel Room Attendants on any discrepancies.
- Inspect public areas/bathrooms, fitness center, pool area, offices and service areas after being cleaned by Floor/Lobby Attendants, using designated checklists.
- Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs and submit to Housekeeping Clerk.
- Contact Engineering directly for urgent repairs.
- Conduct training of staff as assigned.
- Provide feedback on staff performance to manager.
- Report disciplinary problems to manager and participate in the counseling of employees.
- Document pertinent information in department log book.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Review status of assignments and any follow-up action with manager and/or on-coming supervisor.
- Check P.M. reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Complete night counts in accordance with departmental standards.
Education & Experience:
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Six months to one year related supervisory experience required.
Must be available to work weekday and weekend shifts.EEO/AA Employer Disclosure:Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.