Direct and inspect work of Housekeepers and Houseman, ensuring that quality and cleanliness standards are being met per WHG SOPs. Promoting the highest level of Guest asatisfaction through housekeeping excellence, special projects and duties assigned.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports Audit Standards: Directs room assignments and inspects work of Housekeepers and Houseman. Ensures Quality Assurance (QA) process is met, resulting in appropriate cleanliness and quality levels; supports Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures
- Maintain Positive Customer and Associate Relationships: support Housekeeping and Hotel Leaders in an effort to ensure proper staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity; assist in controlling payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability; communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings
- Administrative Duties: Responsible to communicate inventory and purchasing needs to Operations Manager
- Maintain Cleanliness Standards: Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards
- Reporting Problems: Identifies and reports maintenance related problems.
- Performs other duties as needed