At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Must be knowledgeable and familiar with all aspects of custodial service. Neat, pleasant personality. Ability to train staff in methods and procedures of handling equipment and cleaning products. Must be bi-lingual. Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties as assigned.
- Oversee the performance and cleaning standards of assigned housekeepers.
- Assist and supervise staff.
- Complete morning assignments for housekeepers and housemen.
- Prioritize and direct work of staff.
- Responsible for the training of employees.
- Update room statuses throughout the day on the hotel computer system.
- Responsible for the care and cleanliness of all areas of responsibility.
- Evaluate performance of staff.
- Report deficiencies and maintenance requirements.
- Maintain schedule of all weekly/monthly special projects.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
- The ability to work at least a 40 hour work week
- The ability to communicate, write and speak English.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist all other departments as needed to ensure the success of the overall operation of the property.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned.
Indoor work with hard and carpeted surfaces. Occasional outdoor work. Good ventilation with artificial lighting.