Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the Housekeeping and Laundry teams to include providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and providing performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency
- Completing room updates and communicating with the front desk for early arrivals, departures and extended stays in a timely manner
- Checking rooms (check-out and occupied) daily to ensure that the quality standards are being maintained by the Room and House Attendants
- Ensuring that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue
- Writing work orders and submitting them to Engineering
- Assisting team where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests
The ideal Housekeeping Supervisor will possess goodcommunication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Minimum of six months housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality
- Knowledge of Hotel policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and Hotel property
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping services/activities
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all floors of the Hotel
- Ability to clean guestrooms when needed
- Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
- Must have excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
- Multiple language abilities preferred,
Basic Qualifications for Housekeeping Supervisor:
- One year of Hotel Housekeeping experience required.
- Six months of previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have previous computer and administrative experience.
- Bilingual is a plus
- An Equal Opportunity Employer