Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals using guest
tracking as a tool for continuous improvement. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness
standards in the rooms as well as cleanliness standards in all other public areas. Work
with the hotel management team to ensure the suite care team works in an environment of
teamwork and continuous improvement.
The Team Leader will be responsible for achievement of the following goals:
- Room Care(Housekeeping/Engineering) budget achievement of productivity.
- Overall assurance of quality in technical skills and hospitality standards.
- Lead team to ensure that the Room Care department achieves or exceeds guest's service
expectations thorough Guest Satisfaction Survey Results
The Team Leader will be responsible for communication of results/information/company
- Daily/weekly reporting of the Room Care Team results vs. goals in weekly Continuous
Improvement Meetings(CIM) (written and/or verbal presentations)
- Share all performance expectations and results with associates.
- Lead by example and demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ensure high visibility in all areas of Room Care.
- Motivate and provide a work environment which fosters productive teamwork and
encourages associates to become involved in solving guest and associate related
- Exemplify and communicate the property's guiding principles of management.
- Perform required number of room audits, tracking trends vs guest tracking results.
The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must
accommodate fluctuating business demands and candidates may be asked to work shifts
other than those they prefer or normally work.
Candidates are required to comply with Marriott or department uniform and appearance
standards, whichever is more specific.
Candidates are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by Team Leaders/Managers
which the associate is capable of performing.
Room Care(Housekeeping/Engineering) budget achievement of productivity.
Daily/weekly reporting of the Room Care Team results vs. goals in weekly Continuous
13 - 15 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical after 30 day term
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Alex Nguyen
Contact Title: Regional Manager