Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Job SummaryThe Housekeeping Supervisor's responsibilities include but are not limited to supervising all of the housekeeping employees and has the authority to provide significant input to the General Manager regarding hiring and discharging associates and full authority to plan and issue work assignments, administer training to newly recruited employees, audit and inspect the housekeeping staff’s personal work assignments, requisition supplies, and maintain the budget for the department.
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for thehotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, & heart of the house for cleanliness.
- Train, motivate, coach, counsel, & discipline staff members.
- Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program.
- Prepare weekly schedule.
- Maintain supply and linen inventories.
- Update room status in the computer.
- Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner