Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy
excellent health benefits
as well as a generous
Supervise and train department employees including Housekeepers, Housekeeping Inspectors, Housekeeping Coordinators, etc. Responsible for inventlry control, scheduling, and department goals. Ensure property is being cleaned to Wyndham Worldwide standards. Maintain property owners' housekeeping files and communicate with owners about housekeeping matters, when necessary.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping staff, ensure that work is completed according to company procedures and policy. Ensure that all staff is properly uniformed to meet the required dress code standard as per company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date owners' files on each unit, recording, typing of clean and date, unit inventories, arrival inspection checks, and inventory charges.
- Organize work assignments for all cleaning attendants and quality assurance inspections on a daily basis. Performs checks to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that housekeeping supplies are adequately stocked and available for cleaning purposes. Maintain and safeguard against misuse or theft. Instruct employees on the dangers of warnings associated with chemical use and instructions on proper use. Maintain inventory records for all supplies purchased.
- Perform unit quality assurance inspections as required. Perform cleaning attendant duties as required.
- Conduct semi-annual unit inventories and semi-annual deep cleanings per rental management contract. Responsible for purchasing needed inventory items for rental units.
- Keep carts, linen room and equipment neat and orderly and assist in the performance of monthly linen inventories.
- Prepares incident reports following proper company procedures.
- Prepares payroll for employees in housekeeping department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.