About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Residence Inn by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek is looking for cheerful and dedicated candidates with a spirit to serve for our housekeeping team! Compensation: $11.50 hourly + benefits including Discounted RTD Bus Pass and discounted hotel rooms. Busy hotel located in Cherry Creek off Colorado Boulevard and Cherry Creek Drive. This is a wonderful opportunity to join our team and either begin or continue your career in hospitality!
The purpose of a HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR is to direct housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leads, trains and supervises room attendants and inspectors to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
* Provides open communications, training, coach and counsel and provides performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Monitors the condition of all housekeeping equipment for proper maintenance, cleaning and repair to protect assets and ensure maximum efficiency and a safe work environment.
* Assesses inventory, assigns, inspects and verifies and reports status of rooms/suites.
* Ensures stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies.
* Record data concerning work assignments, personal actions and prepare periodic reports.
* May inspect rooms as occupancy and staffing needs fluctuate.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
* Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work
* Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
* Applies feedback to improve performance.
* Work is accurate, thorough, and neat.
* Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
* Meets or exceed productivity standards.
* Assists staff in achieving their personal productivity expectations.
Associate demonstrates SAFETY AND SECURITY measures
* Observes, adheres to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
* Provides proper safety and security training to staff.
* Practices and enforces proper safety techniques.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Seeks out new assignments and assumes additional duties when necessary.
* Undertakes self-development activities.
* Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates effective TEAMWORK
* Balances team and individual responsibilities.
* Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
* Demonstrates the ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers.
* Works effectively with other departments to accomplish goals.
Associate demonstrates effective CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
* Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
Associate demonstrates effective SUPERVISING skills
* Makes self available to staff to answer questions and provide direction.
* Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
* Delegates work assignments and follows up to ensure completion.
* Develops staff so that successful customer service scores are achieved.
Associate demonstrates clear and effective ORAL / WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
* Able to communicate effectively with staff and other departments.
* Practices attentive and active listening with all employees.
* Able to read and interpret written information
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
* Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
* Takes responsibility for own actions.
* Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions.
Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system functions.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Supervise housekeeping staff, including room attendants, laundry attendants, public area attendants and inspectors.
The work environment normally entails the following:
• Indoor work environment
• Exposed to cleaning chemicals throughout the day
• Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel environment
During the course of performing the physical demands of this position, associates are expected to observes and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following attributes.
Position is expected to:
• Stand more than