Pillar Hotels and Resorts is an affiliated entity of Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 450 hotels and resorts with more than 63,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The supervisor of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary.
The ideal Housekeeping Supervisor candidate will:
- Be experienced in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems for inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry services provided and to ensure timeliness and efficiency of services.
- Oversees inspections of housekeeping/laundry activities to ensure procedures are followed according to standard and to ensure the achievement of departmental productivity objectives.
- Assists in Recruiting, hiring, training and career development for housekeeping staff; provides feedback for employees.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Where Achievement & Responsibility Are Rewarded
At Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Aimbridge Hospitality values ideas to ensure high-energy innovation and high productivity and reward those willing to step forward and help us build and maintain passionate team members to deliver outstanding guest service and better financial results.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality is seeking high caliber Housekeeping Supervisor candidates with a High school diploma or equivalent and two years’ experience in housekeeping or similar industry, to include supervisory experience.
Special consideration will be given to Housekeeping Supervisor candidates who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary performance, strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Having fun helps us keep perspective. If we're happy our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community. Career development and progression allows our team members to grow in knowledge and service to prepare to meet and exceed personal career goals.
Ready to join the team? Apply NOW!