Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Housekeeping staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Supervises cleaning and assists in administration of Housekeeping services in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations and regulations to management.
- Supervise the Housekeeping staff. Ensure new associates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve job expectations. Evaluate the staff's performance and coach and counsel as necessary. Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success. Ensure all required training occurs. Ensure staff compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Perform and supervise the cleaning and inspection of the guest rooms, public areas and back of the house. Ensure compliance with proper cleaning techniques, procedures, brand standards and regulations. Ensure proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Issue staff cleaning assignments including special requests, areas of concentration and deep cleaning.
- Ensure maintenance problems are promptly reported to Engineering through proper channels.
- Order supplies and maintain accurate inventory as assigned.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and respond to inquiries regarding lost items.
- Arrive on time when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meeting as scheduled.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or matters of significance to manager so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned.
- Any other duties/tasks as requested by management.
- High School Education plus Housekeeping experience required.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
Hours are from 9am - 5:30pm, 5 days a week. Weekend availability is required.EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets