Embassy Suites Anaheim
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Sep 6, 2017
- Assist housekeeping management in managing daily activities of housekeeping, laundry and recreation staff, as assigned.
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in issuing master floor keys and boards to section housekeeping.
- Check VIP and show rooms to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance.
- Check all departure rooms to ensure correct status.
- Ensure that room inspections are conducted as required.
- Ensure all reports are prepared accurately and distributed as required.
- Monitor Lost and Found and general clean programs.
- Maintain adequate inventories of linen, guest, uniform and cleaning supplies.
- Ensure public areas, guestrooms, storage and office areas are all cleaned to standards.
- Report all malfunctioning equipment to engineering through Guestware and/or write work orders as needed.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.