Housekeeping Supervisor (m/f) at Hilton Munich Airport
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Assistant will also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure cleanliness of public areas
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage master keys in his/her possesssion
- Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Housekeeping Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position