Mission: To maximize guest satisfaction by inspecting suites to meet Cambridge Suites Toronto standards, assigning duties and providing supplies for those duties
1. To inspect suites and all Housekeeping areas and report any defects for repairs.
2. To assign duties to Housekeeping line staff, and control Housekeeping keys, supplies & equipment.
3. To pass on guest complains and staff grievances to Housekeeping office.
4. To acquire knowledge on usage of Housekeeping equipment and supplies as outlined in operational manual and GHS (WHMIS) regulations.
5. To prepare VIP suites and change status of suites after they are cleaned.
6. To ensure Housekeeping personnel appearance is in line with hotel standards.
7. Train and coach Housekeeping line staff when required.
8. To perform auxiliary tasks when required including Assistant Housekeeper's duties.
9. To execute additional assignments determined by management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle a position that is physically demanding
- Professional, well organized, with excellent attention to details
- Ability to train, coach and motivate staff
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
The Cambridge Suites Toronto is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for interviews and other selection processes.
Cambridge Suites Toronto
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Group Insurance/RRSP/Wellness Program
Management Position: Yes
Address: 15 Richmond St. East , Toronto, ON, M5C 1N2, CA