STATEMENT of GENERAL PURPOSE:
To clean and stock guestrooms to ensure hotel standards of cleanliness are met and maintained.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surface using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending, and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens that may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window, ledges and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys. Retrieve, push to assigned rooms, and restock heavy cart.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance, Signify completion for room.
- Report room discrepancies to Housekeeping supervision.
- Follow all housekeeping procedures and policies with regards to guest rooms and lost and found items.
For you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- Experience working in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period.
- Ability to exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Eighth grade education.
Benefits : 401 K with 10% match for eligible employees. Employer provi