Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
is located at 14703 Park Row and is looking for full time housekeeping associates. If you are looking for a career to take our Service Initiatives to the Next Level in a 344 room hotel located in the Energy Corridor area, then you may have the potential to become an associate. We are seeking candidates with 6 months plus hospitality housekeeping experience.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
· Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
· Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
· Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
· Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
· Replenish chemical bottles.
· Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
· Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
· Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.