Housekeeping Room Attendant - Newpark Resort
Destination Hotels UtahFor more than a decade, we've had the privilege of managing real estate in one of the world's most admired mountain towns - Park City, Utah. We've worked diligently to deliver a variety of real estate expertise for clients in hospitality, association, retail/commercial, mixed-use, sales, leasing, financing, development and construction. Along the way, we earned a reputation as one of Park City's leading, boutique real estate operators. Along with managing Newpark Resort - an award-winning hotel development featuring Hotel Rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites that include a well-equipped kitchen, fireplace, heated bathroom floors and a private deck with a hot tub that is freshly-filled prior to arrival - we also manage High Star Ranch, a western mountain ranch capturing the very best of nature...fresh air, stunning views, wildlife and star-lit skies over 900+ acres of open space, quaint ranch cabins, single family home sites, a stocked fishing pond, the world class DeJoria Center and the State Road Tavern.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in our guest rooms, corridors and public areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of guest rooms, corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.