"Hip", "upscale", "jazzy" and "eclectic" are all words to describe the Hotel Indigo Baltimore - Downtown. With a personality of its own, this 100 year hotel has been labeled as a historic landmark and is known for being home to the first YMCA in Baltimore. After completing a multi-million dollar renovation, this brand new hotel has the ambiance and entrepreneurial atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the backing of a strong brand.
The Hotel Indigo Baltimore - Downtown is seeking experienced Room Attendants for our Housekeeping Department. Candidates must be able to offer a cleanliness WOW factor to our guests. Previous hotel cleaning experience is preferred.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Must have exceptional guest service skills.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates a WOW Factor and creates a memorable experience.
- Commitment to go above and beyond with position responsibilities and guest services in an effort to achieve departmental and hotel goals.
- Must be enthusiastic with an outgoing personality, while projecting a professional appearance.