Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
The newly multi-million dollar renovated
Wyndham Orlando Resort - International Drive
, located at the epicenter of Orlando’s ever-popular I-Drive boasts an enviable location in the Theme Park Capital of the World.
The Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive has a phenomenal
opportunity on a
. The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Come and explore our Multimillion dollar "re-imagination" – and the career opportunities it holds….
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards. Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for
- housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.