1. Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
2. Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts
3. Clean guest room, make beds, clean bathroom. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
4. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms. Replace light bulbs.
5. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner.
6. Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
9. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
10. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors
11. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Experience- Prior housekeeping/janitorial experience required. Prior hotel experience preferred.
Must have reliable transportation and ability to work a flexible work week.
To be considered for this position, please visit us in person at the Holiday Inn Portland Airport at 8439 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland, OR 97220
Respond to this ad with your resume submission/cover letter.
Holiday Inn Portland Airport
Posted on: 12/02/2016
9.7500 - 11.2800 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Med/Dental/Vision/401k/Parking/Discounted Meal/Travel Disc
Address: 8439 NE Columbia Blvd